Improved Communications and a Lower Phone Bill
Traditional phone services are a thing of the past – too expensive, too clunky, and too rigid. How much do you pay every month for a phone service with basic voicemail and call display? Can you easily access your phone network from outside the office? Will it keep running if there’s a power outage or a flood?
Can you rely on your phones to be the cornerstone of your communications?
While traditional phone networks are growing more unreliable as time marches on, a new and better alternative is taking over: Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP phones are reliable, adaptable, flexible, and AFFORDABLE, and it’s easy to make the switch. They’re easily accessed outside the office at home or on a smartphone, and they offer business-class features and any number of extensions you could want.
At Remote Technology, we can we provide a smooth and easy transition over to a VoIP network, either housed in your office or hosted by us from the cloud. Whatever you choose, we’ll make sure you can access all the savings and high-end features that you need in order to have the phone network you always wanted.
Let’s talk about how a VoIP network can improve YOUR business’ communications. Call us today at (800) 478--8105 or send an email our way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should be easy to use your phone system. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to use a phone that demands you dial a bunch of numbers or listen to a long list of features when you’re trying to select just one. We ensure your VoIP network is adaptable, convenient, and easily managed, so all you have to do is dial.
- VoIP networks are accessible from anywhere you can access the Internet, so you’ll be able to use the same phone lines in the office, at home, or on your mobile devices (or even on someone else’s computer in a pinch!).
- We keep the interfaces for your VoIP network user-friendly and simple, and we’ll make sure you and your staff know how to use all its capabilities.
- All the advanced business-class features you could want are easily available from VoIP without crazy extra costs, including:
- PBX (Private branch exchange) capabilities
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
- And more
Not only is your monthly bill guaranteed to be lower with a VoIP network, but it’s also easy to customize your solution to take advantage of high-end business features and extra extensions without crazy extra fees.
- Our VoIP solution is provided for a flat-rate monthly fee with no hidden costs on your bill.
- It’s easy to adapt the size of your network and the services you use to the size and needs of your business – get as many or as few extensions as you need, and access only to the services that you want.
When all else fails, you need to be able to count on your phones. They’re the fastest and most effective way to stay in touch with people, whether it’s the members of your team or your client base. That’s why we ensure your VoIP network is always available and ready to meet your needs.
- We monitor the network around the clock to ensure uptime and quality.
- By hosting your VoIP network from the cloud, we make sure it’s always running even if your office equipment isn’t. No matter what, your network is always available, and you can easily access it via a mobile phone or your home computer if your office is unavailable.
Contact us today to learn how your business can benefit from the expertise and ethics of Remote Technology Services. Schedule your free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (800) 478--8105 or sending us an email at email@example.com today.
get in touch
1293 Professional Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Remote Tech Services provides IT Support & IT Services for businesses in Wilmington, Sunset Beach, Calabash, Little River, North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Florence, Conway, Longs, Georgetown, Charleston and throughout the Grand Strand.