Helping You Focus on the Future of Your Business
Real estate isn’t just about putting an “open house” sign out front and waiting for buyers to swarm in. But you know that already – it’s why you’re online looking for IT support. You know how important it is to have the right network of systems to:
- Help you stay connected to your staff and your prospective buyers
- Let you access your records and other files when you’re on the go
- Backup your records and keep your clients’ confidential information secure
You deserve an IT company that understands how your industry works.
Remote Technology knows how to improve the quality of technology for any real estate firm, commercial, industrial, or residential. Anyone can provide a laundry list of services that you can tap into – we go a step further by finding out what YOU need and then working to create an IT solution tailored for your business.
Whether you’re looking for better mobility with your technology, tightened security on your confidential financial information, the added convenience of streamlined systems accessible from home, or just a lower IT bill at the end of the month – we’re here to help.
Let’s talk about how our IT solutions and services can benefit YOUR real estate business. Call us today at (800) 478--8105 or send an email our way at email@example.com.
There are too many IT companies that just put up a big catalogue of nitty-gritty services and leave you to poke through them. You don’t have time for that, and moreover, you’re looking for IT support specifically because you want someone to take care of that part for you. So let’s focus on some of the values that our existing real estate clients hold, and how we provide IT solutions for them:
- Do you need IT support that prevents problems instead of just fixing them? We’re big believers in getting stuff taken care of before it can become a problem in the first place. We remotely monitor your systems around the clock, so we can catch IT issues before they can drag your productivity down.
- Do you need better access to your files in and out of the office? Our cloud solutions can help you and your staff access your confidential data securely online from wherever you can access the Internet, including on mobile devices like your smartphone. Rather than waiting to get back to the office to look at details on a listing or to go through someone’s records, simply access the exact same systems on the go that you would from your home base.
- Do you need to make sure you can be easily contacted? When you’re on the road a lot, travelling between properties and the office, it’s easy to miss important calls. Having to juggle a variety of numbers can be exhausting, and lots of prospective buyers give up as soon as they hit a voicemail even once. We provide VoIP phone networks that you access from anywhere you go: the office, at home, on your cellphone. Because VoIP networks use the Internet, you can access the same phone network no matter where you are, so it’s just one phone number to reach you at all times.
- Do you need mobile device security? Being able to access your files on your smartphone is great, but lots of real estate agents worry about the security of their files on a mobile device. We’ve got you covered! We can implement sweeping security solutions for mobile devices so you don’t have to worry about a lost or stolen phone being the gateway to your business. We can even help you remotely locate or even wipe a phone for that added layer of protection.
- Do you need peace of mind? The longer you’ve been in business, the more records you’re going to have, and the more you’re going to have to keep safe just in case. We can help protect your files and systems with the right backups and business continuity solutions, so you’ll always be able to access and restore your files, no matter what the future might bring.
Contact us today to learn how your business can benefit from the expertise and ethics of Remote Technology Services. Schedule your free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (800) 478--8105 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.