You have enough to deal with running a business in Myrtle Beach, SC. You’ve got employees to manage, clients to meet with, vendors to call, and work to be done. And you’re good at it.
So that’s what you should focus on. Don’t let struggling with technology hold you back.
At Remote Technology, our goal is to serve as your completely outsourced IT department. That means more than just fixing a computer or two and selling you some new software – it means working as your business partner, focused on helping you use technology to improve how you do business.
- We’ll help you develop an IT strategy, complete with a realistic budget and long-term goals, focused on what YOU want your technology to do for you.
- We’ll analyze your IT security, including your disaster preparedness, and ensure that your investments will be kept safe from any threat.
- We’ll provide options for your convenience, focused on improving productivity and efficiency for you and your staff every day.
You’re good at what you do. So are we. Let’s talk about how we can help each other. Call us today at (800) 478--8105 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transform How You Use Technology
Too many companies look at their IT like a terrible burden they have to contend with every day in order to get work done. They suffer under shoddy equipment or bad support, and they don’t know any other way to get by. IT just ends up seeming like a necessary evil.
That’s why we want to transform the way you use technology. It’s our job to make IT easy for you. Technology should be convenient, protective, and strategic – it should provide a good return on your investment and help you be more productive and efficient every day. We will meet with you, learn about your business, analyze your existing IT, and then provide solutions to improve your business.
- Complete Experience Managed Services: We provide all of the IT services and solutions that your business needs for a flat-rate monthly fee that is easy to budget for. We take care of everything you need, so all you have to do is focus on your work.
- Cloud Computing: Easy access and more reliability from our cloud computing services, letting you and your staff access your confidential data securely online from wherever you can access the Internet, expanding how you can provide care outside your office.
- Proactive IT Solutions: To save you time and let you focus on getting work done, we implement proactive solutions to stop IT issues before they start. Regular maintenance and best practices eliminate common problems and keep your technology at its best, and 24/7 monitoring catches problems as soon as they occur so they can be quickly and efficiently resolved.
Protect Your Business’ Investment in Technology
Quality IT service is about more than just coming in and providing new and better services. That’s great, but it won’t be much help for when things go wrong. No matter how good any piece of technology is, there’s always the potential for something to go wrong. You always have to look towards the future.
That’s why we’re also here to protect your business’ investments in information technology. Whether it’s through security products and services to keep you safe from cybercrime, planning to easily and quickly recover from disaster, or support for when bugs do occur, we’ll be there to serve as your shield.
- Business Continuity: Disaster recovery and business continuity planning to ensure that you are always able to recover your important systems and data in the event that your healthcare organization is ever faced with disaster.
- Email & Network Security: Managed security practices like firewalls and anti-virus software to secure your business from viruses and malware, and to keep your patients’ confidential information safe from theft or misuse.
- Help Desk IT Support: Expert support for you and your staff from our help desk technicians to answer your IT-related questions and help resolve any IT issues you experience.
You can trust in Remote Technology to provide the right IT services and solutions for your Myrtle Beach, SC business. But don’t just take our word on it – make us prove it. Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your IT systems. Call (800) 478--8105 or send an email to email@example.com – we’ll show you what’s working, what isn’t, and how we can help.