Take a look around your Florence business for a moment. Don’t linger, but just take in all of the technology you use. The computer workstations, the printers and copiers, the telephones, the servers and routers and all of that. Just get up, walk around for a moment, and then come back. We’ll wait for you.
You back? Great.
So how much did you spend on all of that? How much will you have to spend on it again in a month? 6 months? A year?
How predictable are your IT expenses?
Here’s the one constant when it comes to technology: change. Computers break down. Networks develop bugs. Software becomes outdated and needs to be replaced. New services come on the market that improve convenience and security every year. When you just buy computers off the shelf or call for tech support only when a bug occurs, you’ll find yourself constantly spending money to keep up.
That’s why at Remote Technology, we take all of your IT expenses and make them predictable:
- All of those services and products you rely upon every day? We’ll apply proactive solutions to stop problems before they occur in the first place, so you can spend your time (and money!) on real, important work.
- We’ll implement a strategy for regular maintenance and replacements as needed, along with a reliable and realistic budget to match.
- Plus we’ll charge a simple flat-rate monthly fee for our service, including for support as needed, so you don’t have to worry about creeping charges draining the bank if IT problems DO occur.
We’re here to make IT easy for your Florence, SC business. Make us put our money where our mouth is. Call us at (800) 478--8105 or send an email to email@example.com so we can talk about YOUR business.
Guidance to Help You Succeed
You want to be making money – it’s what we’re all in business for. Your IT should be an investment that pays off for you, both in saved time and in reductions to other expenses. We’re here to provide the guidance you need in order to keep your technology focused on your needs and fixed within your budget.
- Virtual Chief Information Officer Service: We work with you to analyze how you use your technology and provide IT consulting and planning to prepare a strategy for improving your IT and saving money as we continue to work together in the future.
Solutions to Save You Time
IT should be making it easier to get work done, not harder, and productivity is the lifeblood of any business. It’s far too easy to watch money go down the drain as your employees fight with malfunctioning technology instead of actually doing their work. That’s why we focus on solutions to save you time, so you stay more productive and focused on your business.
- Round-the-clock maintenance & monitoring to detect and resolve IT issues as soon as they appear, stopping harmful downtime from disrupting your practice.
- Easy access and more reliability from our cloud computing services, letting you and your staff access your confidential data securely online from wherever you can access the Internet, expanding how you can provide care outside your office.
Protection for Your Investments
Your technology is an investment, and it needs to be secured. Moreover, the right IT security will also help protect your entire business from potential issues. Security is about more than just anti-virus programs and firewalls; it’s about preparing for the future so nothing can hold you back.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning to ensure that you are always able to recover your important systems and data in the event that your healthcare organization is ever faced with disaster.
- Managed security practices like firewalls and anti-virus software to secure your business from viruses and malware, and to keep your patients’ confidential information safe from theft or misuse.
- Expert support for you and your staff from our help desk technicians to answer your IT-related questions and help resolve any IT issues you experience.
You can trust in Remote Technology to provide the right IT services and solutions for your Florence, SC business. But don’t just take our word on it – make us prove it. Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your IT systems. Call (800) 478--8105 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll show you what’s working, what isn’t, and how we can help.