What would you say is your Charleston, SC company’s most valuable resource? It’s not money – that’s what you’re here to make. It’s not technology (we’d love to say otherwise, but we’d just be making ourselves look good). And it’s not people, though you’re getting closer. Give up?
Time is what rules your day. It’s directly connected with productivity, which means it is at the center of your cost-effectiveness and how you deal with potential business opportunities.
At Remote Technology, we want to ensure that your technology SAVES you time. We’ve seen too many companies lose time to bad or mismanaged IT, and that always leads to:
- Reduced employee productivity and morale
- Wasted payroll dollars
- Potentially missed business opportunities
- Damaged client relations and overall reputation
Our services and solutions don’t waste your time. We use proactive solutions to stop disruptive IT problems before they start, so we can focus on finding new IT solutions to improve convenience, make it easier for your staff to collaborate, protect your investments, and focus on your future.
Sounds like a tall order, right? Make us prove it. Call us today at (800) 478--8105 so we can talk about YOUR business and how we can put our money where our mouth is.
Making IT More Predictable
Let’s face it: technology costs money. There’s no way around that. Luckily, we can help reduce the costs of your technology and make it more predictable, so it’s easy to budget for. How? It’s all about making a plan.
- All our managed IT services are provided for your business at an affordable flat-rate monthly fee, letting you easily budget for your IT needs without worrying about unexpected expenses.
- IT consulting & virtual CIO (chief information officer) services to help you plan for the future of your business’s technology.
Making IT More Secure
Our IT solutions are designed to ensure not only that your information technology is safe from anything that could harm it, but also that your business is able to rely on your technology at all times, so you can have peace of mind every night.
- Email & network security to prevent viruses, spam, data theft, and other cybercrime, as well as security consulting to check your systems for weaknesses that hackers could exploit.
- Backups, disaster recovery, and business continuity services to keep your data safe from being lost or destroyed, and helping your business recover quickly and easily from potential disaster.
Making IT More Convenient
There’s enough to do everyday for your business. You don’t need to be struggling with IT that can’t keep up with your needs. That’s why we provide solutions that are focused on making your technology more versatile, mobile, and proactive, so you can leave managing the technology to us and focus on getting your job done whenever and wherever you need.
- Cloud computing services to make your important systems and data accessible for you and your staff from anywhere you can access the Internet, so you can better collaborate and work from anywhere you need to.
- 24/7 remote monitoring of your IT systems to ensure that IT issues are caught as soon as they occur and downtime is prevented from dragging down your productivity.
We’re here to make IT easy for you. Let’s talk about what that means for your Charleston, SC business. Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your IT systems. Call (800) 478--8105 or send an email to email@example.com – we’ll show you what’s working, what isn’t, and how we can help.