Remote Technology Solutions received this glowing testimonial for our work with St. James Dentistry in Myrtle Beach.
We are a rapidly growing dental practice in Myrtle Beach, SC. Technology is critical to our business because it allows us to provide state-of-the-art dental services to our patients and allows us to maximize our staff productivity. Technology positively impacts our top line revenue and reduces our overhead costs.
We have been working with Remote Technology Services for several years, and they have acted as our virtual Chief Information Officer. They have helped us with:
- Strategic Consulting — They meet with us regularly to review the health of our systems and identify strategic opportunities where technology can be used to grow our business.
- Systems Management and Support — They monitor our systems 24 hours a day and connect remotely to our computers when problems occur.
- Cost Savings — They are a Dell partner and have saved us thousands of dollars off the cost of new Dell computers.
- Reduced Downtime — Their preventative maintenance, monitoring, and management systems have reduced our downtime by almost 65% compared to our previous year, with reactive hourly support.
- System Security — They implemented a managed antivirus system that has significantly reduced our virus-related problems.
If you want to make technology an asset for your business, I highly recommend you contact Remote Technology Services. They have been a great resource and have helped us grow our business.
David Savage, DMD
St. James Dentistry
9403 Highway 707, Suite D
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
P (843) 650-2000