An Easy and Familiar Gateway into the Cloud
The cloud is a great tool for any business to take advantage of today. It provides all sorts of options for versatility and mobility, and it can easily lead to savings in both time and money. All that’s great, right? But taking the first steps into the cloud can be intimidating for a lot of businesses – there are so many options that it can be hard to tell which is right for you.
Luckily, there’s an easy answer: Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 is a great solution for leveraging the power of the cloud while keeping a familiar feel with tools you already know how to use. It’s all the applications and capabilities of the usual Office suite of programs, but with the extra features and mobile power of the cloud.
At Remote Technology, we know how to ensure you get a smooth and easy transition to Office 365 with a minimum of fuss or downtime for your business. We want to show you the great time-saving features it has for sharing workloads among your staff, allowing easy accessibility outside your office, and streamlining the technology you need to use every day.
Let’s talk about how a migration to Office 365 can improve YOUR business’ productivity. Call us today at (800) 478- or send an email our way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We come in, meet with you and your staff, and find out what you need in a cloud solution. One of the best features of Office 365 is how customizable it is, so it’s easy to adapt the service to fit your needs. We’ll ensure you get what you’re looking for and that we implement a smooth and easy transition, so you experience the minimum of disruption or downtime while we migrate you to your new solution.
Security and Reliability
We ensure the security of your Office 365 system with our own high levels of security as well as the reliable service of Microsoft itself. Together, we make sure you never have to worry about your Office 365 technology failing you or being unavailable.
- Guaranteed 99.99% uptime from Microsoft, so you can always rely upon your systems being available to use.
- Built-in disaster recovery services to backup your files and make it easy to work on your systems from any computer you need.
- Multiple layers of security from our secure data centers where your information is stored, including encryption to ensure only you and your staff can access your confidential information.
A Familiar Feel
You probably already use Microsoft Office applications every day. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint – they’re all some of the easiest office programs out there, and there’s a reason why they’re popular. Office 365 is just expanding on what’s already good and easy about Office.
- There’s no difference in the functions and layout of the applications, so you can easily do the same tasks you would have done on your old Office programs.
- Office 365 uses the latest versions of the Office suite applications, but you can easily open any file extension from an older version with your system. There’s no worry about backwards-compatibility.
- If you already use Outlook to manage your email, it’s incredibly simple to move your saved emails over to be backed up in your 365 service, so there’s no disruption to your business continuity.
Versatility and Productivity
Like all cloud technologies, Office 365 is all about enhancing your productivity while giving you lots of time- and money-saving options.
- All of your files, contacts, email messages, and calendars can be accessed from anywhere you go – the office, home, or in the field with your mobile device. Log in online, and everything is synced up to make it easy for you.
- You can scale your version of Office 365 to the unique needs and size of your business. Get access for only as many users as you need at a time, save money, and keep your IT budget predictable.
- The easy file-sharing and accessibility from Office 365 makes collaboration among your employees easier than ever before, plus productivity is ensured by the easy accessibility and the constant uptime of your system. No more sitting and waiting around for your technology to catch up to you!
Contact us today to learn how your business can benefit from the expertise and ethics of Remote Technology Services. Schedule your free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (800) 478- or sending us an email at email@example.com today.