Taking Care of Technology so You Can Take Care of Your Clients
What is the most important part of your law firm? No, it’s not the technology (you thought that’s what we were going to say, didn’t you?). Your technology is an amazing tool for saving time and getting work done more efficiently, and it can open all sorts of doors for your law firm, but it’s only a tool. Ultimately, your technology is there to serve the resource that your firm truly relies upon:
Remote Technology’s IT services and solutions for law firms are all about that vital human resource. It all comes down to connections and communications. We can improve how you use your technology every day to keep your team connected, both to each other and to the outside world.
- We ensure all of your IT, whether it’s your email, your mobile network, your smartphones, or your overall computing environments, is always at its best and easily accessible, whether it’s in the office, at court, or at home.
- We take care of all the technology concerns your law firm might have, so you can count on your IT to always back you up and keep you at your most productive and efficient every day.
- Plus we ensure the security and confidentiality of your clients’ vital information, so you never have to worry about data breaches or being hit by an audit you’re not ready for.
With our team on the job, you can get back to what’s important: serving your clients.
Let’s talk about what YOUR law firm needs from its information technology. Contact us today at (800) 478--8105 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategy and Planning for Your Future
- We help you plan for the future of your business’ IT services, and make sure that the services we’re providing actually meet your needs and fit with your way of doing things.
- We also help you develop your budget and plan for smart investments in the future, so you use the right products the first time, and don’t waste your time and money on stuff that doesn’t meet your needs.
- We provide support and training for the software you rely on every day, including Amicus, PCLaw, Sage Timeslips, and more.
Security and Peace of Mind
- We analyze your systems for weakpoints and work to patch any holes in your defences, so you can’t be exploited by cybercriminals looking to steal confidential information.
- We’re big believers in proactive solutions for your technology, so we remotely monitor your systems 24/7 to stop problems before they can cause a disruption to your practice.
- We help you backup your IT systems and files and make a plan to react to any level of disaster quickly and easily, so you can be safe from any disaster, and you can always maintain that all-important paper trail your practice relies upon.
- We offer IT auditing and consulting on regulations and legislation that affect how you use your technology to store your clients’ confidential information, so you don’t have to worry about being fined by auditors or sued by disgruntled clients.
Making IT More Convenient for You and Your Staff
- Our cloud solutions can help you and your staff access your confidential data securely online from wherever you can access the Internet, expanding how you can help your clients in and out of the office. Access the same systems and files in the office, at home, and inside the courtroom, so it’s easy to get work done anytime, anyplace.
- Are you trying to go paperless? Physical records are becoming a big problem for many businesses, taking up valuable space and wasting resources and time.
- We can help get your physical files scanned and transferred to electronic format and put new systems in place to make it faster and easier to create electronic records in the first place.
Contact us today to learn how your business can benefit from the expertise and ethics of Remote Technology Services. Schedule your free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (800) 478--8105 or sending us an email at email@example.com today.