Business owners across South Carolina can be forgiven for thinking that hurricanes only strike New Orleans and the surrounding alligator swamp towns along the Gulf Coast. That’s about all the national media will cover, unless a superstorm sets its sights on New York City.
But hurricanes DO strike South Carolina, and it happens more often than you think. That’s why Remote Technology Services has released a simple, easy-to-use Hurricane Preparation Checklist available for free download – CLICK HERE.
Ensure You’re Not Caught Unprepared By The Next South Carolina Hurricane
While it may be relatively rare, hurricanes do indeed strike South Carolina. One makes landfall in South Carolina about every 7 years, a major hurricane every 25 years. And even a minor hurricane is still a major disaster for a business when you factor in disrupted operations and potential damage.
Remember, you’re not just at risk from the cost of repairs after the storm. Think of all the ways your business is affected by a major disaster:
- Disrupted business operations
- Wasted employee time and payroll dollars
- Damaged reputation with clients and partners
- Lost data from damaged equipment
- Potentially missed new business opportunities
Are you prepared to survive the next hurricane and keep your business running?
The Hurricane Preparedness Checklist from Remote Technology Services helps you check over 30 key points in ensuring you’re ready for whatever storm comes your way, focusing on:
- Planning for the impact of disaster on your business.
- Assessing your data and IT needs in the event of operations failure.
- Communicating your plan to employees and vendors.
- Collaborating with the community.