The news is constantly reflecting your worst fears for your company – data hacks, security breaches, and huge financial losses. It’s true that today, there are more threats than ever, so it can be hard to know how to best protect your business. But with the right Charleston IT consulting company, you’ll stay one step ahead of the game, using the most efficient tools to streamline work and the best security to keep your systems safe.
Your Security is Our Top Priority
You can put all the time in the world into your work, but if it’s lost during a system crash or cyber-attack, you’ll be left with nothing at all. We won’t let that happen to you!
- All of your important company files and data will be encrypted and backed up with the cloud, so they’re always accessible when you need them.
- Your systems are always being watched – we provide 24/7 remote monitoring; ensuring that if a potential issue arises, we know about it right away.
- Any existing issues with your system will be patched; and when we start working with you, we’ll assess your network’s strengths and see what changes need to be made.
Your Work Will Benefit
Technology today isn’t just there to keep you safe – it will also make your work easier and more effective. We want to give you access to the best applications and tools available so your clients know they’re getting the finest work possible.
- Tools like VoIP business phones and cloud-based file sharing streamline tasks and make collaboration between employees easier than ever.
- You’ll have constant and easy access to your contacts, files, emails, and calendars from any device or location with Microsoft Office 365.
- Help Desk IT support brings you closer than ever to your IT team and makes your support a true team effort. Contact us at any time and we’ll respond and provide help for any of your issues.