Business Continuity & Disaster Preparedness – A Plan to Keep You Safe From Any Threat the Future Holds
Have you ever switched on the news in the last year and seen a story about a business trying to recover from a major disaster like Hurricane Sandy or a major tornado? They are chilling stories that make you want to bundle up in a blanket and count yourself lucky that you’re safe from disasters like that.
But business disasters aren’t just confined to major acts of Mother Nature.
In fact, the average business is far more likely to suffer from an every-day disaster. That could be any number of possible mishaps:
- A sudden power outage caused by construction up the street
- A spilled cup of coffee on a central computer
- An accidentally deleted file that no one knows how to restore
- A sprinkler system that goes off unexpectedly
At Remote Technology, we help you plan to recover from ANY level of disaster. How? By putting in an easy, comprehensive, and reliable business continuity strategy that backs up all of your systems to make it fast and simple to restore your IT and get back to work in the face of any problem.
Let’s talk about how to prepare YOUR business to weather any storm. Call us today at (800) 478- or send an email our way at email@example.com.
Backing Up Your Entire System
It’s not enough to just back up your files. When you’re working to recover from a disaster, you need access to everything you might have lost, right down to the settings on your computers. That’s why we image your systems, which means saving a virtual picture of how your systems look. That makes a huge difference:
- Not only your files are backed up, but also your operating system(s), settings, and applications too. When you recover using an image backup, it’s like starting exactly where you left off.
- We’ll save your image backups not only in your office for quick and easy use, but also offsite in a secure data center where they’ll be safe from any disaster that could damage your onsite equipment.
- And if your onsite equipment IS ever damaged, we can use your image backups to spin up a virtual copy of your computer systems in the cloud. You can access that virtual environment from any computer that can go online, so it’s easy to keep working even if your entire office is destroyed.
A Recovery Plan for Any Level of Disaster
Like we’ve said, you’re more likely to experience an “every-day disaster” than something major like a tornado or flood. That’s why it’s important to have a plan that’s about quick and easy recovery from any problem, even simple ones.
- Together, we’ll determine the appropriate reactions to any level of disaster, including who does what, when they do it, and how it should be done.
- The plan gets laid out step by step in plain English, so everyone knows their part and isn’t confused about how to react.
- We’ll also set up triggers that start the different stages of your recovery plan, such as storm warnings or planned power outages, so you can be prepared to begin operations calmly in advance of problems whenever possible.
Testing the Plan to Prove It Works
You don’t want to just assume that the backup process is working – assumptions are what get businesses into trouble. We prove that your recovery plan can work.
- We’ll remotely monitor and test your backups every time to guarantee they’re working. If one backup fails, we’ll immediately restart the process.
- We’ll also help you do a dry run of your entire recovery plan, so you can see for yourself how the plan works. We actually do a mock recovery using your backups, so everyone knows their part of the plan, and so you can see how easy it is to access your virtual system online if you need to.
Contact us today to learn how your business can benefit from the expertise and ethics of Remote Technology Services. Schedule your free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (800) 478- or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.