A properly conducted network audit identifies problems and security vulnerabilities that could harm your business. It will detect potential issues resulting from:
- Natural and manmade disasters.
- Unauthorized access.
- Data breaches.
- Computer viruses and malware.
- Email hacking and spamming
- Accidental deletions and human error.
However, to ensure that you’ll receive transparent and accurate reporting, you need a separate security-focused company to audit your network. A successful audit requires the skills of an auditor with real security experience.
Remote Technology Services has the skills and experience to perform an accurate and transparent network audit. Contact us to learn more: (800) 478--8105 firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Remote Technology Services To Audit Your Network:
- Before we begin, we’ll give you a Statement of Work and Project Plan that outlines the methods we’ll employ.
- We’ll itemize all the deliverables you’ll receive at the completion of your audit.
- We’ll tell you what tools we’ll use to review, research, test and analyze your network.
- We’ll let you know, in advance, how much time your audit will take.
- We’ll tell you if the audit will interfere with your ongoing IT operations, so you’ll be prepared.
- We’ll provide the total cost of your audit beforehand, so you’re assured you’ll be getting the most for your money.
- We’ll continue to work with you afterwards, so your network security evolves as your business does.
It’s essential that you conduct regular IT audits to monitor, identify, alert, and block the flow of data into and out of your network. Just be sure to choose a separate security-focused company (like Remote Technology Services) to audit your network security. Call us at: (800) 478--8105 or email us: email@example.com We’ll explain why our security-focused company is the best choice to audit your network security.